Sunday 13 July 2008

Sorry officer the accidents always seem to be behind me!


Sorry for the delay in posting. Been traveling around like crazy with work (Paris, Zurich etc), but Friday and Saturday i got sometime to myself. Got off flight Thursday evening from Zurich and 3hrs later i find myself in mid-wales.
It's time for the advanced off road bike course. Luckily there were only 3 others on my course and we zipped through the theory and got out on the trails. This is the aftermath of riding too close together - i lost a bit of traction on a steep climb at the top, dean launches 240kg of BMW into the trees and Jeremy panics and drops it mid-way up! I did the decent thing and took a photo then went to help pick the bikes up! You will notice the the bike at the back of the photo 2 blokes are picking it up! More photos soon!

No comments: