Saturday 27 September 2008

Hanged!

By a bit of luck and help from a friend I have had a couple of pictures selected in a photo competition!

Turns out on of our office's was looking for some photo's to brighten up the office. Folks from that office were asked to submit. I think they had about 100 photos submitted. My friend pinged me and asked if i had any to submit. Luckily i had a few on my work laptop under Google screen saver. I sent 5 images up and two were selected. At least one has been printed at A0 size. (the image to the left of this text!)

Absolutely chuffed to bits. Hope it's not hanging in the loo! Just got to find an excuse to visit the office near Manchester. Probably have to wait to November. Can't wait.

1 comment:

J said...

Congratulations - well done! Will be pretty cool to see it hanging in the office when you get there.

Next up, the Tate Modern!